Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Bolaire Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Very deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 Bolaire (usually around 50% Petit Verdot and 50% Merlot) has a spectacular note of crushed black and red cherries, warm plums and violets with hints of chocolate box, eucalyptus and Sichuan pepper plus a waft of cinnamon toast. The medium to full-bodied palate is chock-full of bold, expressive black fruits, supported by ripe, grainy tannins and tons of freshness, finishing long and spicy. Delicious!
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (June 2020)
A juicy, ripe red with plum and almost jammy character, but it comes back with ripe tannins that frame the wine nicely. Solid for the appellation.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.