Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Beychevelle Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Beychevelle is a rich, unctuous wine. Blackberry jam, cloves, licorice, bittersweet chocolate and torrefaction infuse the 2019 with tons of darkness that works well with the wine's flamboyant personality. Beychevelle will appeal most to readers who enjoy exotic, super-ripe wines. In 2019, Beychevelle pushes the limits, in my view.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Beychevelle, one of the only wines that I actually tasted at the château with Philippe Blanc prior to lockdown, has a wonderful bouquet with detailed blackberry, briary, cedar and light touches of mocha unfurling from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins, a fine bead of acidity, a discrete marine influence taking over towards the finish. There is a tang of seaweed and brine on the aftertaste. It keeps you coming back for more. This is a great 2019 from Blanc and his team though we must wait to see if it will surpass their 2018.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Rich, layered red with lots of ripe fruit and creamy, round tannins. Yet, it’s fresh and refined at the same time. Flavorful finish. Ripe and solid. Equal to the 2018 in quality.
A confident and well expressed Beychevelle, this is bristling with blackberry and cassis fruits, creamy through the mid palate as so many of the best wines are in this vintage. It's broad shouldered which takes it a little out of appellation signature, but the glamour is well balanced by a lovely crushed mint leaf finish. Harvest September 23 to October 10, 55% of production in this main estate wine, 45% in the 2nd wine. 60% new oak. 3% Cabernet Franc completes the blend.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.