Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Larcis Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 Larcis Ducasse features wonderfully expressive scents of baked black and red plums, kirsch, rose hip tea and cigar box with hints of pencil shavings, baked redcurrants and truffles plus a waft of licorice. Full-bodied and beautifully nuanced on the palate, it has layer upon layer of red and black fruit preserves with beautiful, velvety tannins and loads of freshness, finishing long and perfumed.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
A solid wine, with raspberry and red currant fruit adhering to chalk and iron notes, while ample grip drives underneath. Reveals a mouthwatering tobacco accent at the end.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
This is very structured and powerful with bright and electric acidity and fine-grained yet muscular tannins. Full-bodied yet compact and focused. Greatly formed. Flexing. Thoughtful.
A wine of total sophistication and class, Larcis Ducasse is fabulous in 2018. Freshly cut flowers, bright red fruit, espresso, licorice and wild flowers are all vibrant in the glass. The 2018 marries fruit intensity, energy and structure like few wines in this vintage. The 2018 is deceptive in its mid-weight structure, but it packs a real punch. There is an element of precision in Larcis that is truly remarkable. Even with all of its intensity, Larcis retains its characteristic linear feel and drive. I loved it. Tasted three times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Incorporating 11% Cabernet Franc, the Merlot-dominated 2018 Château Larcis Ducasse come from an 11.5-hectare parcel of clay and limestone soils, on the south facing hillside just outside of Saint-Émilion, and there are only 2,400 cases made, which equates to 72% of the total production. This deeply colored beauty offers a thrilling blue fruit quality as well as complex violets, graphite, and a liquid rock-like minerality. It's deep and thrillingly pure, with fine tannins and a beautiful finish. This is an incredible terroir, and the estate has been firing on all cylinders thanks to the talents of Nicolas Thienpont and David Suire. Give bottles 4-5 years (if you can) and it will keep for 30-40 years if you’re so inclined.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.