Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau la Tour Figeac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 La Tour Figeac starts off a little shy, giving way to bright, vibrant scents of crushed black and red cherries, warm plums and wild blueberries with hints of violets, licorice, woodsmoke and garrigue. Full-bodied, it has a good amount of understated blue and black fruit in the mouth with rounded tannins and just enough freshness, finishing with red fruit sparks.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
A fine and polished wine from here with a lovely center palate of ripe fruit and hints of chocolate and pretty hazelnuts. Medium to full body.
The 2018 La Tour Figeac is a soft, easygoing Saint-Émilion that will drink well right out of the gate. Sweet red cherry, spice, sage, and rose petal are nicely lifted in this perfumed, gracious Saint-Émilion from sandy soils. The blend is 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Franc. The 2018 is a bit slender, but quite attractive just the same.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2018 Château La Tour Figeac showed beautifully, with a supple, rounded, and nicely concentrated style. Outstanding notes of cassis and spice dominated the bouquet, it has ripe tannins, notable freshness, and a terrific finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.