Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Grand Corbin-Despagne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
A blend of 75% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Franc and 1% Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2018 Grand Corbin-Despagne is deep garnet-purple colored and features baked black cherries, mulberries and plum preserves with touches of rose hips, Marmite toast and fallen leaves. Full-bodied, rich and decadent in the mouth, the voluptuous fruit is well framed by firm, rounded tannins and great freshness, finishing long.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
A red with a fantastic core of dark berries and hints of vanilla, as well as firm tannins. Full-bodied, chewy tannins and a flavorful finish. Big wine with lots of structure. Very well done.
The 2018 Grand Corbin-Despagne is a juicy, luscious wine with quite a bit of near and medium-term appeal. The ripe, forward style works well in this attractive, forward Saint-Émilion. Succulent dark cherry, tobacco, cedar, menthol and licorice all run through this racy, inviting Saint-Émilion. This is very nicely done. Tasted four times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Deeply colored, the 2018 Château Grand Corbin-Despagne checks in as a blend of 75% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Franc, and the final 1% Cabernet Sauvignon, all aging in 50% new French oak. It has a rich, full-bodied, powerful style as well as notes of smoked black fruits, roasted coffee, earth, and graphite. With plenty of integrated oak, good freshness and purity, and ripe tannins, it's another solid, impressive 2018.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.