Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Bellevue Mondotte Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Grapes for this wine come from the plateau and were harvested October 3, with yields of 30 hectoliters per hectare. Composed of 90% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon with a 3.5 pH and 14.56% alcohol, the deep purple-black colored 2018 Bellevue Mondotte opens with alluring scents of Christmas cake, blueberry pie, chocolate-covered cherries and hoisin with nuances of Chinese five spice, iron ore, rose hip tea and cracked black pepper. Full-bodied, rich, opulent and totally decadent in the mouth, the palate has a plush texture and maintains that incredible freshness that defines these beautiful wines on the terrace—finishing with tons of spicy fireworks.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Vibrant blackberry and plum fruit flavors are pure, engaging and fresh in this red. Light-handed toast detail lets this play out nicely. Seems to be a tasty fruit bomb in the making.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
This has a real mineral undertone this year with lots of dark-berry, cherry and blueberry character. Full-bodied, chewy and powerful. Excellent. Limestone coming through.
The 2018 Bellevue Mondotte is a hugely promising wine that deftly balances fruit intensity and structure. Often a tannic, forbidding Saint-Émilion in the early going, Bellevue Mondotte is dark, sensual and incredibly inviting. The tannins are there, but they are pretty much buried by the opulence of the fruit. Dark red plum, rose petal, leather and spice all pulse with tremendous energy. The 2018 is an unusually racy, sensual Bellevue Mondotte. I loved it.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2018 Bellevue Mondotte is a blockbuster that just jumps out of the glass with its crème de cassis, crushed violets, blackberry, and licorice aromas and flavors. It's powerful, opulent, and massively textured, yet never over the top or too much. It has building tannins, no hard edges, and a great finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.