Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Chateau Bellegrave Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2018 Bellegrave (Pauillac) is deep garnet-purple colored with a cassis, plums, dried herbs and dried berries-laced nose with spice nuances. Full-bodied, it has a good fruit core and is a little chewy, finishing with an herbal lift.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
This is very tannic and structured, showing a solid core of fruit with graphite and dark-berry character. Medium to full body. Flavorful finish.
The 2018 Bellegrave is racy, pliant and super-expressive. Succulent red berry, mint, flowers and blood orange are nicely lifted in a medium-bodied Pauillac that captures the natural radiance of the year while retaining a good bit of freshness as well. The blend is 60% Cabernet Sauvignon and 40% Merlot. Tasted two times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.