Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2018 Blason d'Issan Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2018 Blason d'Issan is scented of earth, herbs, warm plums and cassis with tar hints. The palate is medium to full-bodied, firm and grainy with a lively backbone and savory finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Very intense and tannic with a compact palate of blue fruit, such as blueberries. Full-bodied. Tight and powerful at the finish.
The 2018 Blason d'Issan is dark, inky and voluptuous, with an almost shocking level of density for a second wine. Supple fruit and silky tannins add to the wine's considerable appeal. The 2018 is racy and pliant to the core, not to mention an absolute delight to taste. Hints of lavender, spice and mint add brightness to the inky blue/purplish berry fruit.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.