Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Domaine du Pegau Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee A Tempo Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 14%
- Closure: Cork
Pre-Arrival Price $280 / Regular Price $330
Domaine Pegau Cuvee A Tempo is made from a blend of equal parts, Grenache Blanc, Clairette and Roussanne. The wine comes from parcels that are farmed using 100% organic farming techniques, and made its debut with the 2014 vintage. Vinification and ageing is performed in a combination of French oak barrels, stainless steel tanks and cement egg shaped vats. The production is quite small, with about 100 cases being produced in total each year.
There are 1,200 bottles of the 2017 Châteauneuf du Pape Blanc Cuvée A Tempo, which was made in a combination of barriques and concrete egg. Equal parts Clairette, Grenache Blanc and Roussanne, it's less toasty than the 2018, with crisp, focused citrus notes and tremendous length on the finish. It should drink well for a decade or more.
Joe Czerwinski - Wine Advocate (Aug 2019)
The 2017 Châteauneuf Du Pape Cuvée A Tempo is more Burgundian, with less overt concentration but more salty minerality as well as a more focused, chiseled style on the palate. Beautiful white flowers, stone fruits, salty minerality, and spice notes all define the nose, and it’s concentrated, structured, and incredibly long on the palate. This is a brilliant, concentrated, incredibly Burgundian styled white from this estate that’s going to keep for 2-3 decades. Both 2017 and 2018 Cuvée A Tempo are brilliant wines, and which you prefer will depend more on your stylistic preference than any difference in quality between the wines.
Jeb Dunnuck (Aug 2019)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in September 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.