Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Pegau Cotes du Rhone Cuvee Maclura Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 14.5%
- Closure: Cork
Pre-Arrival Price $19.99 / Regular Price $22.99
The Chateau Pegau releases come from an estate located just across the southern border of Chateauneuf du Pape, located along the eastern bank of the Rhone River. The wines are made by Laurence Feraud and they’ve recently completed work on a new cellar at the estate.
More intense and powerful than its 2016 counterpart, the 2017 Cotes du Rhone Cuvee Maclura is the identical blend of 60% Grenache, 20% Syrah and 10% each Cinsault and Mourvèdre. It's full-bodied and firm, with rich tannins and notes of violets, black cherries and crushed stone on the long finish.
Joe Czerwinski - Wine Advocate (Nov 2018)
Not yet bottled, the 2017 Côtes Du Rhône Maclura offers a peppery, meaty, full-bodied style that packs terrific fruit. It has some classic Pegau complexity, plenty of pepper and violet notes, a rounded texture, and is a rock star of a Côtes Du Rhône to enjoy over the coming 3-4 years.
Jeb Dunnuck (Aug 2019)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in September 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.