Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Montlandrie Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
A blend of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, the deep garnet-purple colored 2017 Montlandrie gives up notes of crushed black plums, red currants and black cherries with suggestions of cigar box, yeast extract, tapenade and underbrush. Medium-bodied with a solid backbone of firm, grainy tannins, it has beautiful freshness and a mineral-tinged finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate #236 (April 2018)
On the overt side, with a blast of plum and blueberry fruit up front backed by just enough of a chalky spine to keep this honest. Offers a vanilla coating on the finish.—J.M.
This is very minerally with crushed stones and dark fruit. Medium body and tight and firm tannins. Excellent.
The 2017 Montlandrie was picked from 13 to 28 September. It boasts an utterly charming bouquet with blackberry, raspberry and just a hint of crushed violet. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannin, dark fruit but fresh and lively, very precise with a welcome dash of black pepper towards the graphite-tinged finish. Denis Durantou described this as one of his favorite wines of 2017 and I can understand why.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Succulent red cherry, plum, blood orange, spice and new leather meld together in the 2017 Montlandrie, Denis Durantou's Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux. Pliant, supple and inviting, the 2017 has much to offer. I would prefer to drink it sooner rather than later, while the fruit retains its vibrancy. Time in the glass brings out the wine's tannins and overall structure.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.