Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Malescot Saint Exupery Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2017 Malescot St. Exupery is scented of crushed red and black cherries, warm plums and mulberries with touches of roses and wood smoke. The palate is medium-bodied with plenty of vibrant red and black fruits and soft, plush tannins, with a long, perfumed finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate #236 (April 2018)
A breezy and fresh style, with pretty damson plum and cherry fruit lined with high-pitched floral and savory notes. Elegant mineral details run through the silky finish. Pure and graceful, showing sneaky length.—J.M.
A fantastic 2017 from Margaux with a deep and ripe core of fruit in the center palate. Silky and juicy tannins. Full body, plenty of fruit and a long, flavorful finish.
This is a fruit-driven wine, packed with a strong black-currant character and bright acidity. The tannins are light, though they lend ample structure for medium-term aging. It is more about freshness and attractive fruit. Drink from 2023.
The 2017 Malescot St. Exupéry has a simpler bouquet than recent vintages with high-toned red cherry and raspberry fruit, quite “warm” compared to its peers and it would benefit from a little more delineation. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin. It is not a complex Malescot St. Exupéry but I admire the balance and focus. There is plenty of tightly wound red berry fruit laced with cedar and smoke, quite finessed towards the finish with a long spicy aftertaste. I would just like the aromatics to step up to the grade of the palate, so let’s see how this shows once in bottle.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Malescot Saint Exupéry comes across as very ripe in 2017. There is no shortage of depth or intensity, but ripeness is pushed to the edge, while the wine's structure – arguably its greatest signature – seems to be lacking. I don't see much typicity in the 2017. Malescot Saint Exupéry is often one of my personal favorites in Margaux, but the 2017 left me wanting more of its typical character and personality. Tasted two times.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.