Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2017 Chateau Labegorce Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Fresh and lively, with red and black currant fruit gilded with lilac and sandalwood notes. A fresh mineral edge shows on the finish. Nicely rendered.—J.M.
A juicy and rich red with lots of fruit and wet-earth character. Medium to full body, ripe tannins and a fresh finish.
High amounts of wood mark this wine from the start, giving a more toasty impression than fruity. It is austere, only hinting at the fruit that should develop. Hold until 2024.
The 2017 Château Labégorce checks in as 46% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot (which is slightly more than normal), 8% Cabernet Franc and the rest Petit Verdot, aging in 45% new French oak. Its vibrant purple color is followed by a beautiful bouquet of crème de cassis, crushed flowers, classy oak, and graphite. With medium to full-bodied richness, an awesome texture, and ripe tannin, it’s up with the top wines from the appellation. Tasted twice. This is an estate readers need to have on their radar.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2020.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.