Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Magrez Fombrauge Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The Magrez-Fombrauge 2016 Blanc is a blend of 60% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Sauvignon Gris and 20% Sémillon. Now this has a slightly reduced nose that actually works well, that struck match note complementing the light tropical fruit. The palate is fresh and vibrant on the entry with a fine line of acidity, quite minerally and tensile with a bright, vivid, orange zest and lime finish. I much prefer this to its red counterpart to be quite honest and it will drink well for a decade or more.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This is very intense and minerally with crushed stones. Full body and an intense finish. So lively and characterful. This will go into bottle in June.
This blend contains a high proportion of Sémillon alongside Sauvignon Gris. It is a tangy, orange zest-flavored wine, with ample acidity as well as ripe apricot and spice flavors. It's a wine to drink from 2019.
The 2016 Magrez-Fombrauge Blanc opens with bright, slightly reductive notes. Orchard fruit, slate, mint and pear add to the wine's crystalline, tense personality. The Sauvignon Blanc and Gris are quite expressive in this tightly wound white from Bernard Magrez.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.