Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Veyry Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Veyry is definitely the finest that I have tasted from this estate. It has a very well defined and focused bouquet with crisp delineation and fine minerality. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, well judged acidity, very refined in style without compensating on intensity or persistence. After a slightly perplexing showing of the 2015 Veyry last year, this 2016 shows an estate back on form and it comes highly recommended.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Pretty density of fruit with blackberry, dark-cherry and salty character. Full and flavorful.
The 2016 Veyry is terrific. Plump, juicy and super-expressive, this is a gorgeous wine that hits all the right notes. Red cherry, raspberry, wildflowers, chalk and spice all flesh out in the glass. This is one of the best vintages - perhaps the best vintage - of the Veyry I have tasted. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.