Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Sigalas Rabaud Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Château Sigalas-Rabaud felt a little straightforward on the nose, floral but just missing the depth and concentration of its peers. The palate is medium-bodied with tangerine and clementine on the entry, a tang of lemongrass towards the finish that perks things up and suggests that there is better to come once this Sauternes is in bottle.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A fresh style, with white peach, green plum and pineapple notes that set it apart from its more typical brethren, with verbena and honeysuckle through the bright and less obviously sweet finish.-J.M.
Pretty density to this young sweet wine with cooked apples, pears and spices. Medium to full body and a clean finish. Wait and see how it evolves.
This wine is fresh and crisp as much as sweet. It has attractive acidity and light a botrytis character. It is suited for medium-term enjoyment.
One of the most distinctive Sauternes of the vintage, the 2016 Sigalas Rabaud is powerful and almost tannic in feel, with a real punch to its flavors. The interplay of intense fruit and warm, toasty aromatics and structure is quite appealing. A hint of reduction adds nuance and freshness to the highly expressive finish. The Sigalas Rabaud is shaping up to be a jewel of a wine. This is an especially virile, potent style but there is certainly no shortage of personality or intrigue. Sigalas Rabaud is a Sauternes that demands attention, that much is obvious.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.