Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Gracia Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Gracia was tasted on two or three occasions. One bottle was showing too much volatile acidity; a second chez Jean-Luc Thunévin was much fresher with plenty of macerated small dark cherries and touches of menthol. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, not the most complex Gracia that I have tasted although I like the elegance conveyed on the finish that will need three of four years to absorb the new oak. I suspect that the 2015 Gracia may just have the edge.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Great young wine with crushed-berry and stone character. Full body and polished tannins. Deep and beautiful. Exciting.
The 2016 Gracia is a very appealing wine. An exotic mélange of crème de cassis, blueberry jam, chocolate, spice and leather gives the wine its sumptuous personality and striking inner sweetness. Soil-driven notes develop in the glass, but above all else, Gracia is a wine built on texture and fruit. Even with all of its richness, it has a good bit of freshness and plenty of tannic underpinning. It is also not as overdone as some other recent efforts. Jean-Philippe Fort is the consultant. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.