Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Deyrem Valentin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Deyrem Valentin has a ripe and generous bouquet that calms down in the glass, revealing attractive cranberry and blackcurrant fruit laced with pressed violets and iris. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, lovely pure-black fruit with just a hint of graphite. What I love about this Margaux (one of my favorites incidentally) is the disarming precision on the finish. It is simply a beautiful wine whose silky texture will seduce from 100 yards!
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Pretty fruit and density here with a medium to full body, juicy tannins and a savory finish. Friendly young wine.
The 2016 Deyrem Valentin is an attractive, Merlot-driven Margaux with soft contours and plenty of racy, pliant fruit. Supple and inviting, the 2016 should be a crowd pleaser pretty much upon release. All the elements simply fall into place effortlessly. Hubert de Boüard consults.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.