Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau de Myrat Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Myrat has a very perfumed bouquet with touches of petrol at first, although that recedes and leaves some lovely citrus/honeyed fruit. The palate is well balanced with a crisp line of acidity. There is plenty of vibrant, energetic fruit here and great precision on the finish. Dry Myrat has been on a roll recently and this continues their purple patch of excellent Sauternes.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Alluring ginger cream, glazed peach and honey notes glide through, with nice weight and length on the piecrust-infused finish.-J.M.
This shows serious intensity and richness with a medium to full body, lots of sweetness and a rich finish. Oily. Better than the 2015.
The 2016 de Myrat is lush, tropical and inviting. Unctuous and generous on the palate, the 2011 possesses striking depth from start to finish. Pineapple, passion fruit, lemon comfit and sweet floral notes add to the wine's exotic personality and feel. The de Myrat is one of the richer Sauternes of the year.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.