Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Dalem Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Shows ripe, almost lush flavors of plum and blackberry fruit that spill over the bay, tobacco and chalk notes. Pulls together nicely on the finish. Should be solid when finished.-J.M.
From good terroir on the clay-limestone soils of the Saillan commune. This wine is carefully worked and softly extracted, showing firm black fruits, although it lacks a little vibrancy compared to the brilliant 2015.
Crushed-stone and blackberry character. Full and dense. Fantastic depth and purity. Tightly wound, silky ball. Better than 2015?
The 2016 Dalem is a plush, flamboyant wine. A rush of black cherry, plum, chocolate, menthol and licorice infuse this decidedly opulent, creamy Fronsac. One of the most extroverted wines of the vintage, the 2016 Dalem is also absolutely delicious. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.