Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tardieu-Laurent Cornas Vieilles Vignes Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Inky purple. Expansive aromas of ripe dark berries, Indian spices and violet, along with a suave, smoky mineral overtone. Fleshy, densely packed blackberry and blueberry flavors show excellent clarity and pungent floral and cracked pepper qualities. Finishes extremely long and sweet, offering solid thrust, velvety tannins and a note of candied dark berries.
Josh Raynolds - Vinous
Possessing more fat, richness and breadth than the Cuvee Coteaux, the 2015 Cornas Vieilles Vignes boasts a deep, saturated purple color with notes of blueberries, ripe black cherries, asphalt, crushed rock and licorice. This is a big, decadent beauty that has lots of baby fat, but also building, ripe tannin, excellent mid-palate depth and a great finish. Forget bottles for 5-6 years and enjoy over the following decade.
Jeb Dunnuck - Wine Advocate #228 (Dec 2016)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.