Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tardieu-Laurent Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Speciale Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
(sourced from vines more than 100 years old in La Crau and made entirely with whole clusters) Lurid ruby. Deeply perfumed cherry, raspberry, licorice and Asian spice aromas open up with air and pick up suggestions of candied flowers and smoky minerals. Palate-staining red berry and bitter cherry flavors are lifted and given focus by a core of smoky minerality. Concentrated and seamless in texture, delivering outstanding closing thrust, supple tannins and lingering florality.
Josh Raynolds - Vinous
Entirely whole cluster, the 2015 Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Speciale still doesn't show a ton of complexity. Matured half in concrete and half in foudre, it does deliver layers of ripe, supple fruit and a lush, creamy texture. Raspberries and blackberries linger on the finish.
Joe Czerwinski - Wine Advocate #233 (Nov 2017)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.