Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 L'Extravagant de Doisy Daene Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 L'Extravagant de Doisy Daene has a powerful, intense but very pure bouquet laden with acacia honey, peach and quince, yet very defined and not at all overwhelming - remarkable given the richness locked into this Sauternes. The palate is medium-bodied with sensual, rounded, honeyed fruit, plenty of botrytis as you would expect, but leavened with a keen line of acidity. The finish offers peach and nectarine mixed with wild honey and a dash of spice to complete a fabulous wine from Denis Dubourdieu.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A scintillating wine, with apricot, pear and nectarine notes that are rich yet piercing. Heather and jasmine details gild the finish, which is very long and shows serious cut.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A 100% Sauvignon Blanc! ‘It was the first time we ever dared to do it,’ said Denis Dubourdieu. Elegant if reticent nose of lemon jelly, melon and saffron. Extremely rich and concentrated on the palate with a viscous mouthfeel and pure, fresh citrus and sweet spice flavours. Three barriques only were made, with roughly 204g/l residual sugar and 9g/l total acidity. Excellent and racy but lacks the weight provided by Semillon.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.