Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Clos Haut Peyraguey Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Intense, this features notes of peach, pear, apricot, quince and mango, layering them deftly while the creamy finish picks up light ginger and almond accents. A big wine.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Sweet spices, tropical fruit nectar and spicy clover honey on the nose and rich palate. Finishes very long and thick, with a tactile quality and lingering citrus appeal. A knockout Sauternes in the making.
A lively and bright Sauternes with dried peach and apple aromas and flavors. Full body, medium sweet with botrytis spice and character at the finish.
This is a light wine with fine acidity and a young texture that brings in both botrytis and gingery spice flavors. The wine is already delicious, but the tight texture will allow it to age well.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.