Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Rayne Vigneau Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Rayne-Vigneau has a more understated bouquet this year - biding its time, a little timid at first, but opening to offer white flower and acacia scents that are well defined. The palate is fresh and crisp with good mineralité and tension. This saves the fireworks for the end with real race and class, that spicy finish lingering long in the mouth. This has great potential.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
An unctuous style, with almond and hazelnut cream notes up front, followed by marmalade, candied citrus rind, glazed peach and pear notes. Offers a long, lush finish. For the hedonist crowd.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Inviting nose of lime, white pepper and aromatic herbs. Rich, dense and tactile palate with honeyed flavours of tropical fruit and caramel. Plump and juicy, with a long, chewy finish, but marked by a drying quality.
Very dense and powerful with dried lemon and apple aromas and flavors. Full body, very sweet and flavorful. Dried mushroom and walnut undertones at the finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.