Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Puygueraud Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Puygueraud was picked between September 28 and October 13, and is a blend of 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Malbec. It was a little reduced on the nose at first, though it cleared to reveal stony blackberry fruit, quite "airy" and lifted. The palate is medium-bodied with light tannin, fresh and lively, a pleasant mineral core already tangible with a brisk, fresh, crisp finish. This is a little delight.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This has a strong tobacco leaf edge, along with a dark tea note and a twinge of alder, all mixing with the medium-weight core of black cherry fruit. Shows good range and length.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
The leading player in the appellation. A blend of Merlot and Cabernet Franc with 5% Malbec. Lovely aromatic expression – blueberry and dark fruit notes. Sweet fruited palate with a touch of oak present. Fine, rounded tannins and a firm, chalky finish. Fine ageing potential.
So pretty and refined already with dark fruit and floral character. Full body, very polished tannins and a precise and clean finish.
The 2015 Puygueraud is dark, plummy and delicious. Cherry, plum, chocolate and sweet spice are front and center in this tasty Francs - Côtes de Bordeaux from Nicolas Thienpont. The richness and raciness of the vintage comes through nicely. Hints of violet, plum and cinnamon add perfume on the finish. The blend is 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Malbec that seems to give wine an extra kick of exuberance. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.