Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Prieure-Lichine Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Prieuré-Lichine has a tightly wound bouquet, crisp and a little leaner than some of its Margaux compadres. It just feels contained at the moment. The palate is medium-bodied with gruff tannin on the entry. There is respectable depth here, but it feels linear and rather predictable towards the blackberry and cedar finish. I would like to see more complexity and personality come through by the time of bottling. It feels a bit bolshie at the moment.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Lovely dark currant and plum reduction notes are carried by velvety tannins, with a light charcoal shading on the finish. Suave.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Beautifully concentrated black fruits on the nose and palate - a classy and elegant blend.
This is really exceptional this year. Full body, very velvety tannins, wet earth, mushroom and currant character. Very stoney. Very long and flavorful. Greatest wine in the history of the estate.
This is a ripe, fruity wine that is initially so smooth in character. The tannins move in slowly to give just the right amount of structure to sustain the black currant fruits and ample acidity. The wine's overall balance suggests a promising future.
The 2015 Prieuré-Lichine is all class. Nuanced, delicate and silky in the glass, the 2015 speaks to the finesse that is such a signature of Margaux. All the elements are in the right place. Sweet red cherry, plum, spice and floral notes mesh together in an effortless, gracious wine with a bright future. This is the first vintage Stephane Derenoncourt and his team made in the new cellar. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.