Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Montlabert Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Montlabert has a well-defined redcurrant, cranberry and red cherry-scented bouquet with rose petal scents developing in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with kirsch and licorice on the entry, grippy in the mouth with a pleasant, peppery finish that lingers. Enjoy this Saint Émilion over the next 12-15 years.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A powerful and rich young red with blackberry, blueberry and chocolate aromas and flavors. Full and chewy. Best ever from here. 80% merlot and 20% cabernet franc.
Touches of spice from new wood mark this wine. They fill out the black plum fruits and almost sweet tannins. The wine is juicy, concentrated and packed with bright acidity.
A dark, succulent wine, the 2015 Montlabert exudes richness. Mocha, plum, chocolate, spice and leather are all pushed forward. The Montlabert is not the last word in complexity, but it offers terrific depth and fine balance in a decidedly racy, overt style.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.