Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Marquis d'Alesme Becker Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Marquis d'Alesme Becker is a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot and 7% Cabernet Franc that was cropped at 35 hl/ha between 28 September and 15 October. Matured in 65% new oak, it has a precocious bouquet with opulent violet-tinged cassis fruit that needs to find a little more delineation. The palate is medium-bodied with grippy tannin, plenty of depth with a crisp line of acidity, with impressive density on the finish that would be enhanced with more precision.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Dark and winey, with ample blueberry and kirsch fruit giving this a frankly modern feel. Shows excellent energy throughout, revealing a licorice snap edge on the finish and admirable depth and length. This will have a lot of fans when bottled.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Very good expression of elegant floral fruit and real class from Cabernet Sauvignon. This estate continues the good form it reached in 2014.
A polished and balanced Marquis with blackberry, black currant and tar aromas and flavors. Full body, bright finish.
Light and fruity in character, this is a crisp wine that is likely to develop quickly. It has plenty of black currant character, but lacks a firmer structure to support the fruit.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.