Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Lamothe Guignard Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Lush and creamy, with palate-coating apricot, glazed peach and tarte Tatin notes, followed by warm hazelnut and candied orange peel details. A fruit bomb.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lifted peach and lavender aromas along with spicy cedar and woodsy truffle notes. These continue on the palate, which has a noteworthy alcoholic heat kicking up on the rising finish. Tactile and chewy but with a trace of bitterness.
This is really excellent with lots of dried fruit, spice and dried mushroom character. Full, very sweet and persistent in the palate.
Freshness is the hallmark of this wine. Of course, there is sweetness, but at the same time, the lemon and bitter orange flavors are shot through by lively acidity. It is a perfumed wine that will age well over the medium- term.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.