Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Tour Blanche Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Shows good intensity, with a bitter orange note adding some cut to the core of peach, mango, quince and papaya flavors. The long finish lets everything drape pleasantly.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Big and honeyed, with vanilla, tropical fruit and caramel hints – at once concentrated and complex. La Tour Blanche hardly misses a beat these days.
Shows energy and intensity with dried apple, pineapple character. Medium to full body, very sweet and a spicy, botrytis aftertaste. Excellent.
This wine is just beginning to show its possibilities. It has a dry botrytis character along with lemon and other citrus fruits. They are packed in a sweet dried-apricot and lemon-jelly flavored texture. The wine will age impressively.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.