Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 3-7 working days
- Brisbane 3-7 working days
- Adelaide 2-5 working days
- Perth 7-14 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Kirwan Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Kirwan has a very opulent, heady bouquet that perhaps has its foot pressed down a little too hard on the accelerator? It just feels a little ostentatious compared directly with its peers. The palate goes some way to restore order with small dark cherries, taut and quite firm tannin with a very citrus-fresh finish. It is a Margaux that seems to be on full glare at the moment - I hope that during élevage the contrast is toned down, so that there is more balance and a sense of terroir can come through, because this estate can produce great wines.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fresh, with a light iron frame around the red currant and damson plum fruit. Pretty lilac details chime in on the cedar-edged finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A floral nose then showing all the class and natural old- vine concentration expected from Kirwan. A firmly classic wine.
So much character here of wet earth, mushroom and black currants. Full and powerful. Chewy tannins yet polished and very fine. Focused intense.
Fresh, ripe and fruity, this wine exhibits the fine character of a Margaux in 2015. Dense fruits and well-formed tannins give richness and a fresh character that is generously sustained by the tannins.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.