Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Grand-Puy-Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Grand-Puy-Ducasse has a classic pencil lead and cedar-scented bouquet that feels just a little foursquare at the moment. The palate is medium-bodied with a dash of spice on the entry. This is underpinned by quite robust tannin, but fortunately this Pauillac forages finesse towards the finish that is well balanced and offers attractive persistence. While not as showy out of barrel, I suspect it may coalesce and turn into one of the better wines from this estate in recent years. My banded score based upon that optimism.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This has a frankly toast frame around a solid core of plum and blackberry fruit. A toasty edge keeps the finish clamped down, but the stuffing is there.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lots of ripe fruit with good depth but not much finesse. The character will show as it matures.
A refined and balanced red for the vintage with a lovely core of fruit. Medium to full body, bright finish. Lovely citrus, earth and fruit undertones.
The dark tannins of the wine give it weight and density, yet there's enough acidity to balance. Ripe blackberry flavors are developing behind this brooding facade.
The 2015 Grand-Puy Ducasse is dark, fleshy and inviting. The powerful side of Pauillac comes through in these dense, concentrated wine. Black cherry, mocha, licorice and lavender meld into the richly textured, opulent close. Consulting winemaker Hubert de Bouärd has crafted a decidedly modern, lavish Pauillac. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.