Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Fleur Cardinale Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Fleur Cardinale is a blend of 70% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon matured in 100% new oak. It offers sweet dates and figs tincturing the dark cherry and blueberry fruit on the nose. Heady perhaps, yet there is more delineation here than I have discerned in other vintages. The palate is full-bodied with lush ripe black cherry fruit, blueberry and cassis coming in behind, fanning out towards a plush finish that just needs a little more precision to come through.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Shows very pretty fruit, with boysenberry and raspberry confiture notes rolling along, picking up hints of anise and fruitcake. There's lush toast and velvety structure, but the energy is good enough to let it all play out harmoniously.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
One of the latest to harvest in St-Emilion. Rich, plush and modern - oozes fruit. Tannins are ripe and firm with chocolate notes from the oak. Successful in that seductive, come-hither style.
This is tight and very focused with gorgeous blackberry, blueberry and stone aromas and flavors. Such purity of fruit here. Full and very, very polished. Compacted and compressed.
An extreme wine, the 2015 Fleur Cardinale pushes ripeness to the edge. The flavors are inky, jammy and intense, with plenty of blackberry preserve, menthol, licorice, plum, dark spice and chocolate notes. The finish is broad, sweeping and ample. There is not much subtlety here, rather Fleur Cardinale is a wine of pure opulence and intensity. I saw some variation across the four samples I tasted. If the bottled wine captures a bit of freshness, the 2015 may turn out to be outstanding, but some samples were decidedly pruney and overripe. Tasted four times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.