Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Ferriere Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Ferriere is a blend of 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc. It has a pure and well-defined bouquet with gorgeous red cherry and wild strawberry scents infused with minerals. The palate is well balanced with supple tannin, layers of slightly toasty red berry fruit with admirable depth on the finish. There is a bit of gumption and conviction about this Ferrière, and it should age with confidence once in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Juicy, with a packed core of boysenberry and black currant flavors, backed by light licorice and alder hints. Shows good cut throughout.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fine expression of cassis Cabernet fruit. Has elegance and depth in a straightforward style. Could be more complex but will mature well.
A muscular and toned red with slightly tough tannins but the underlying blue fruit and minerality to the wine give it excitement.
This is a dense wine, one with a grand sense of balance and fruitiness. The smoky flavors complement both the tannins and the ripe blackberry fruits. It is a fine wine, showing both pleasant structure and great fruit character.
The 2015 Ferrière is beautiful, precise and nuanced, with fine-grained tannins, expressive aromatics and terrific overall balance. The 2015 is a wine of total finesse and understatement. This is an impressive showing from an under the radar estate in Margaux.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.