Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Doisy Vedrines Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A plumper, richer style than most Barsacs, with almond cream, ginger and hazelnut accents starting to develop alongside the orange, apricot and peach flavors. Offers a lovely feel.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Reticent aromas of sweet spices, mango and crystallised ginger emerge slowly with aeration. Rich, dense and tactile, with honeyed tropical fruit, lively lemon and spicy tangerine flavours. Some noble rot, but passerillage (dried grapes) present. From 35-year-old vines, and made with a rare 5% Muscadelle.
This has phenolic tension and power with so much dried fruit character from pineapple to mango. Full, medium sweet and lively. Really excellent.
This is a fragrant, fruity wine. It has dried apricot and bitter orange flavors along with plenty of acidity. The texture is tangy, hinting at minerality, while the aftertaste is what brings out the sweetness and final richness of the wine.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.