Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau de Myrat Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
This is enticing, with mirabelle plum and pear notes, lined with a hint of citrus oil and picking up light honey and peach accents on the finish. Shows a little less freshness than the top Barsacs, but reveals lovely flavors nonetheless.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Intense, honeyed nose of tropical fruit, mint and aromatic oak. Fresh and dense palate with lovely balance to the ripe citrus and honeyed vanilla flavours. An excellent young Myrat that will be accessible early.
A dense and oily young Sauternes showing power and depth. Full and very sweet with dried apricot and spices in the aftertaste.
At first taste, this seems like an easy, open wine. The structure and the dry botrytis flavors emerge slowly from the generous texture. The end effect is a wine that will develop quickly and then mature gracefully.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.