Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau de Carles Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 de Carles has a slightly leaner, but still detailed, attractive bouquet with expressive brambly red fruit and sous-bois aromas. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannin, fine delineation here, a gentle grip in the mouth leading to a caressing finish that slips down the throat. This is possibly an earlier drinking Fronsac than others, but still well crafted in my mind.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This is structured for a Fronsac with powerful tannins and deep fruit. Lots of wet earth and stone character. Minerally. Tight.
The 2015 de Carles is dense, powerful and richly constituted. Red cherry jam, pomegranate, spice and game are front and center in this plush, Fronsac. Sweet floral notes add an attractive element of aromatic lift. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.