Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Croix Mouton Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Croix Mouton, a blend of 98% Merlot and 2% Cabernet France, has a tight-fisted bouquet at first, sultry and a little unresponsive. It gently opens with blackberry and briar aromas, perhaps more "linear" than I was anticipating. The palate is medium-bodied with bold tannin, full in the mouth with rather "brash" tannin. I would have preferred more elegance to be conveyed on the finish, but there is plenty of muscle here. Give it a year or two in bottle and it should end up at the top of my banded score.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
The 2015 20 Mille emerges from a densely planted parcel in Jean-Philippe Janoueix's Croix-Mouton estate and is vinified with carbonic maceration, an approach that gives terrific presence and vibrancy to the fruit. Various samples I tasted suggest the 20 Mille is a bit fragile at this stage. It will be interesting to see where the wine ends up once it is bottled. There is plenty of intrigue, that is for sure. The blend is 75% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.