Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Cap de Faugeres Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Cap de Faugeres is a blend of 85% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, cropped at 37 hectoliters per hectare, picked between September 17 and October 8. There was a touch of reduction on the nose here. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannin, a little disjointed at the moment and needing more depth towards the finish. This is a bit hard and brutish at the moment.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Ripe, dark, brambly fruit. Firm and assertive - very bold in style but a chewy finish.
Refined and very pretty with blue fruit and dried berry. Full and tight. Cool fruit.
The 2015 Cap de Faugères, Silvio Denz's entry-level offering, is juicy and powerful from start to finish. Blue and purplish hued fruits, smoke, licorice, sweet spices and new oak give this plump, forward Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux its distinctive personality. The 2015 is not especially complex, but it sure is delicious, especially in its peer group. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.