Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Carmes de Rieussec Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Carmes de Rieussec is a blend of 87% Semillon, 7% Sauvignon Blanc and 6% Muscadelle. It has a gorgeous lemon curd, honeysuckle and vanilla-scented bouquet that transcends what you consider to be a deuxième vin. The palate is very well balanced with a crisp line of acidity, very harmonious with fine weight and tension. This is a delightful Sauternes from the Rieussec team that should drink early, but clearly has the substance to age.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A bright and fruity with spicy, earth, dried fruit and pineapple aromas and flavors. Full and medium sweet. Wonderful finish. Second wine? This is almost too good.
The 2015 Carmes de Rieussec, the second wine from Rieussec, is delightful in this vintage. Orange peel, coconut and a host of tropical fruits are nicely delineated in this moderately sweet, refreshing Sauternes. Silky, perfumed and beautifully layered throughout, the Carmes is an ideal dessert wine for readers who find Sauternes too heavy or sweet. The Carmes is simple, uncomplicated and a real pleasure to taste. That's all there is to it.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.