2015 Caliterra Reserva Chardonnay

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Direct Import

2015 Caliterra Reserva Chardonnay

Casablanca Valley, CHILE
$10.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 1 - 2 years (2017-2018)
  • ABV 13.5%
  • Closure: Stelvin

This entry level, predominately unoaked Chardonnay was matured in 90% stainless steel with the other 10% seeing 4 months in older oak barrels.

Brilliant water like colour with a greenish tinge around the edges and a watery hue. Nosing reveals aromas of ripe peaches, tropical fruits, melon and lightly spiced apricot end notes. The palate possesses excellent fruit intensity with flavours of ripe peaches, melon and subtle apricots followed by some spice on the finish. Aftertaste of ripe peach, apricot, melon and spice.
Drink over the next 1-2 years.
Alc 13.5%