2013 Warramunda Pinot Noir

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2013 Warramunda Pinot Noir

Yarra Valley, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
$39.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 5 - 6 years (2020-2021)
  • ABV 13%
  • Closure: Cork

Warramunda Estate is a family owned vineyard situated on the north facing slopes of Coldstream in the Yarra Valley and under the guidance of winemaker Ben Haines they have produced an excellent first up effort. 70% of the grapes for this wine are de-stemmed with the remaining 30% included as whole bunches to bring an extra dimension of spice, mouth feel and structure to the wine. Maturation takes place in French oak puncheons for 10 months.

Semi translucent bright dark red colour with a crimson red hue. Fragrant aromas of dark cherries and subtle violets intermix with some faint anise, lightly toasted cedar, dried meats and spice. Light weight, elegantly textured and utterly delicious the palate features an excellent power wave with flavours of ripe dark cherries and strawberries over some spicy cedar, meaty game like characters and faint earth. Supple mouthfeel with very fine grained, perfectly integrated tannins. Long aftertaste of ripe dark cherries, strawberries, meaty cedar characters and light spicy earth.
Cellar 5-6 years.
Alc. 13%