Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2013 Olivier Leflaive Meursault 1er Cru Charmes
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
As the largest village in the Cote de Beaune, Meursault has a winemaking history dating back to Roman times. Often seen as the richest and most rounded of the main white appellations in Burgundy, there are still stylistic differences across the large area. While there are no Grand Cru vineyards in Meursault, three 1er Cru plots stand apart as genuine rivals to the best whites in Burgundy; Charmes, Perrieres, and Genevrieres.
While there is a hint of matchstick present it doesn't materially impede the appreciation of the very Meursault nose of hazelnut and white orchard fruit aromas that precede the rich, delicious and cool flavors that possess both good detail and fine dry extract levels that coat the palate on the tension-filled, linear and slightly lean finish. There is enough underlying material present that this should flesh out with a few years of bottle age.
Burghound - Allen Meadows
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2016.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.