Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2013 Carmes de Rieussec Sauternes - Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 13.5%
- Closure: Cork
The second wine of Rieussec, the 2013 Carmes de Rieussec is a blend of 83% Semillon, 9% Muscadelle and 8% Sauvignon Blanc. It has a lovely lemon curd, apricot and vanilla-scented nose with modest vigor. The palate has an edgy entry, with touches of citrus peel infusing the viscous fruit, and a dash of spice toward the finish.
Neal Martin - RobertParker.com #212 (Apr 2014)
This has maple, bitter orange and singed almond notes, but there's good vivacity as well, with clementine and tangerine threads extending throughout. The lovely, unctuous finish is open and ready now. For fans of the richer style. Drink now through 2028. 6,000 cases made.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2017.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.