2010 Pillar Box Red Blend

STORE CLOSED. ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

No guaranteed delivery times.*
  • DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
  • AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.

Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.

Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2010 Pillar Box Red Blend

Padthaway, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$13.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 2 - 3 years (2014-2015)
  • ABV 14.5%
  • Closure: Screw Cap


An excellent everyday, fruit driven blend.

A blend of 68% Shiraz, 27% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Merlot with maturation taking place over a period of 12 months, 30% in a combination of French & American oak with the remaining 70% in tank. Totally opaque black dark red colour with deep dark red dark purple hue. Ripe blackberry and ripe blackcurrant aromas dominate the nose followed by some chocolate bullets, subtle toasty characters and spice. Generously weighted the palate delivers almost voluptuous like flavours of ripe blackberry, chocolate bullets, toasty oak and spice. Soft fleshy mouthfeel with very fine grained tannins. Aftertaste of blackberry, liquorice, toasty oak and spice.
Cellar 2-3 years (2014-2015).
Alc 14.5%