Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2009 Carmes de Rieussec Sauternes - Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar Drink Now - 8 years (2011-2019)
- ABV 13.5%
- Closure: Cork
Brilliant golden colour with pale gold hue. The nose shows excellent intensity with lifted scents of ripe peach, apricot and honey followed by some tropical fruit and spice notes. Thick, luscious and very concentrated the palate boasts superb richness with mouthfilling flavours of honey, ripe peach and tropical fruits followed by some honeycomb and spice. Clean finish. Outstanding length with very long luscious and rich aftertaste of honey, ripe peach and tropical fruits along with a touch of spice.
Drink over the next 5-8 years (2011-2019).
A bright, juicy, mouthfilling style, with enticing apricot, toasted almond and fig flavors backed by a flash of candied orange peel on the finish. A little rambunctious in the end, but still solid. Drink now through 2017.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
A thick and rich wine with honey, spice and dried mushroom. Full body, medium sweet, and a medium finish. Dense and straightforward. Drink now.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2017.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.