2007 Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Dry Red

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2007 Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Dry Red

Barossa Valley, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$34.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 4 - 5 years (2014-2015)
  • ABV 14%
  • Closure: Screw Cap

This wine is a blend of 50% Shiraz, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot and 11% Cabernet Franc and was matured in a combination of 30% new and 70% seasoned French and American oak hogsheads for 18 months. Deep dark crimson red colour with crimson red mauve hue. The nose is very perfumed delivering aromas of liquorice, dark chocolate, dark plum and confectionary. Generous full bodied flavour profile encased by Henschke’s now trademark super fine, silk like tannin structure. Flavours of dark plum, ripe blackberry and confectionary followed by some spice and blackpepper back palate flavours. Long aftertaste of blackpepper, spice and blackberry.
Cellar 4-5 years (2014-2015)
14.0% Alc