2005 Yalumba Hand Picked Single Site Swingbridge Shiraz

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2005 Yalumba Hand Picked Single Site Swingbridge Shiraz

Eden Valley, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$56.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 3 - 4 years (2011-2012)
  • ABV 14.5%
  • Closure: Cork

The Yalumba Hand Picked Single Site wines clearly display the significance as well as the individuality of each of the terroirs that are being expressed. It is a worthwhile exercise for wine and food groups to conduct tastings of this selection to experience subtle yet distinguishable differences of terroir. The fruit for this wine was grown at the Swingbridge Vineyard at Craneford in the Eden Valley. 30% of the oak used is new French and the remaining 70% being two years old.

Outstanding colour – opaque black purple with black purple hue. Refined top note of vanilla, plum, spice and cedar followed by a confectionary end note. The palate flavours are impressive with layers of confectionary, ripe plum and ripe pomegranate – which is most unusual. The sensation is of extreme refinement. Fine grained tannins perfectly balanced, long spice and black pepper aftertaste.
Cellar 3-4 years (2011-2012)
Alc/Vol: 14.5%