2002 O'Leary Walker  Shiraz

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical Christmas delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 3-4 working days
  • Sydney 4-5 working days
  • Brisbane 4-6 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10+ working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2002 O'Leary Walker Shiraz

South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$29.99 Bottle
  • Closure: Cork

DAVID O’LEARY & NICK WALKER spent twenty years working for large Australian wine producers. During that period they collectively amassed three hundred gold medals, sixty trophies (including a Jimmy Watson) and an International Red winemaker of the year award. In 2001 the pair decided to combine their talents and O’Leary Walker Wines was born. The 2002 Shiraz consists of 60% Clare fruit, specially selected for its power and fragrance, whilst the remaining 40% McLaren Vale component adds body weight and mouthfeel. The accolades just keep rolling in with O’Leary Walker now being selected as the “Best New Producer” in the current edition of the Penguin Good Australian Wine Guide.

TASTING NOTES: Opaque black crimson colour with black purple hue. The nose is very impressive with lifted notes of blackberry, liquorice, violets and spice followed by a perfumed end note. The palate delivers everything that the nose suggests with flavours of liquorice, dark chocolate, subtle oak, plum and black pepper. Excellent length and depth. Fine grained tannins. Superb aftertaste of plum, prune, aniseed and black pepper. An outstanding Shiraz from O’Leary Walker.
Cellar 4-5 years (2007-2008)
Alc/Vol: 14.5%